The Origin

Naturally a Pessimist, there's a slight feeling of Optimism when I am working on my art. Drawing while; and enhanced with listening to my favorite music, my world dissappears. There's just me and my picture. It happens without realizing it. Everything that makes me the way I am, the way I can't help, all the negative that makes me as Pessimistic as I am, goes away.



Friday, April 8, 2011

Vivien Leigh

My drawing of Vivien Leigh. She played Scarlet O'Hara in that REEEAAALLLLY old movie Gone with the Wind. Haha most people dont know who she is. even a few older people!! it was kinda funny. My mum knows who she is of course, she loves that movie. she was all excited when I came out with this one. She was really pretty and im thinking of doing another one of her

No comments:

Post a Comment