The Origin

Naturally a Pessimist, there's a slight feeling of Optimism when I am working on my art. Drawing while; and enhanced with listening to my favorite music, my world dissappears. There's just me and my picture. It happens without realizing it. Everything that makes me the way I am, the way I can't help, all the negative that makes me as Pessimistic as I am, goes away.



Monday, March 21, 2011

Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please Sir. Much more better! It is a drawring... This was soooooo much fun!! This took a few hours, done at around the hours of 12:00 midnight and so on.. to 1:30ish in the morning. With a few finishing touches the next day. I love the movies, and I cannot wait for the 4th!! Why IS the rum always gone? ...... Oh. That's why.


No comments:

Post a Comment